Commercial Insurance in Arizona
Protect Your Business With The Proper Insurance
As an Arizona business owner, you’ve undoubtedly worked hard to build your business and take pride in your work. It’s essential to protect yourself and your business with commercial insurance. Pinnacle Peak Insurance Group is an experienced insurance broker that can take the guesswork out of insurance for your business. We’ve been in the business of protecting Arizona businesses since 2012, and we are proud to be family-owned and operated.
As business owners ourselves, we know that running a business involves a significant investment of time and money. An investment that can’t be overlooked is investing in commercial insurance to protect all you’ve built and minimizing financial risks with unexpected events such as an accident, an injured employee, equipment breakdown, a lawsuit, or even a natural disaster.
Arizona Commercial Insurance Options
Pinnacle Insurance Group can easily help you determine what coverage you need for your business. If you already have coverage, we will work with you to identify gaps, and then we will work tirelessly to fill those gaps by exploring the competitive business insurance market on your behalf and drawing on our years of experience. With you, we will build a policy that’s unique, affordable, and comprehensive to your needs! Here are a few basic options when it comes to Arizona commercial insurance policies.
- Commercial Auto Insurance. Whether you have one commercial vehicle or an entire fleet, you need commercial auto insurance. Just like your personal automobiles require car insurance coverage, if your vehicle performs routine or occasional business tasks, if it’s used within the context of business, it must have its own policy. We work with insurance companies who offer policies that insure any type of business vehicle including standard passenger sedans, box trucks, semi-trucks, flatbeds, front-loaders, pickup trucks, tractors, and many more.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL). A CGL policy is a broad coverage policy and is an essential aspect of covering your assets. General liability insurance covers bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury. Many businesses use this type of policy as a starting point for their insurance needs since it is a catch-all type of policy. In addition to the general policy, there are enhancements you can add to a business policy including Directors and Officers Insurance, Employee Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), and Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions). Pinnacle Peak Insurance can assist you in determining what coverage you may need as a business owner.
- Commercial Property Insurance. This type of insurance is similar to a homeowners policy for businesses. If your business has some type of physical location, you’ll need commercial property insurance to protect against theft, vandalism, fire, and natural disasters. This insurance will provide coverage for buildings, inventory, tools, equipment, and more.
- Workers Compensation. This type of insurance is commonly required by employers and often extends to temporary employees. If one of your employees is hurt on the job, they rely on worker’s compensation for lost income and medical expenses, and can protect you from a lawsuit! If you need more information on Workers Compensation Coverage in Arizona, get in touch with Pinnacle Peak Insurance Group.
- Business Owner Package (BOP). This type of policy takes care of many needs for small business to medium-sized owners, including vehicle, property damage, business income, property, bodily injury, and other types of basic insurance needs. We can build you a unique business owners package bundle all into one simple and affordable policy. Of course, supplemental coverages are also available – contact one of our agents to discuss your unique needs.
Affordable Arizona Business Insurance Broker
Pinnacle Peak Insurance Group has been helping business owners in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and across the entire Valley of the Sun get comprehensive coverage since 2012. Protect your business with an affordable commercial insurance policy designed uniquely for you so you can focus on continuing to grow your business and your bottom line. Contact us via phone at 480-424-4756 or email: info@PinnaclePeakInsuranceGroup.com; we can’t wait to hear from you!
Safeguard Your Business With Commercial Insurance
If you’re a business owner, there is a range of protection options for your commercial insurance needs. From your business property and vehicles to your employees, it’s important to protect your investment and minimize any risk that might affect your business’s growth.
Come to Pinnacle Peak Insurance to make sure your business is properly protected. Since 2012, our family-owned and operated agency has been providing quotes from a large inventory of insurance companies to find you the right price quickly.
Read on to learn more about the primary commercial insurance needs or contact us today at 480-424-4756 to discuss your business’s unique needs.
Primary Commercial Insurance Coverage Options
- Commercial auto insurance – Whether it performs routine or occasional tasks, any vehicle that is used within the context of business must have its own policy,
- Commercial general liability insurance (CGL) – A CGL policy covers bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury. Many businesses use this type of policy as a starting point for their insurance needs since it is a catch-all type of policy.
- Commercial property insurance – This type of insurance is similar to a homeowners policy for businesses. If your business has some type of physical location, you’ll need commercial property insurance to protect against theft, fire, and natural disasters.
- Workers compensation – This type of insurance is commonly required by employers and often extends to temporary employees. If one of your employees is hurt on the job, they rely on worker’s compensation for lost income and medical expenses.
- Business owner package (BOP) – This type of policy takes care of many needs for small business owners, including vehicle, property damage, business income, property, bodily injury, and other types of basic insurance needs